After seeing the response of our beloved community, we are holding one more massive giveaway from Designious.com and prizes of worth over $2600 are to be won. There will be 3 lucky winners (chosen randomly). It has huge things packed up specially for Designers. You all gonna love it. Enjoy.
We would like to announce today the release of the second Design Cocktail Bundle. This new premium bundle with more quality resources for creative people than before, is worth $829 and the price remains the same, only $29. You save $800 from the start!
The bundle will only be available for 7 days, from the 25th of October until the 31st of October so you can be sure that you get only the best quality products. This is a fantastic opportunity for designers, artists and creatives of all types to get their hands on some really awesome resources for such a low price.
The amazing goodies included in this pack are:
– Giga Vector Pack 3 from Designious.com – VALUE $195.99
– 10 Photoshop Brush Packs from Designious.com – VALUE $100
– Floral Abstract Vector Mega Pack 28 from Designious.com – VALUE $40
– Japanese Vector Mega Pack 2 from Designious.com – VALUE $50
–3 Fonts from Designious.com – VALUE $45
–Credits for Patternshop.com – VALUE $99
–1 Subscription from tshirt-designs.com – VALUE $99
–1 Hexagon Business WordPress Theme Developer License from wpwizz.com – VALUE $80
–3 Months Subscription to vectorious.net – 1800 Vector Images Downloads – VALUE $80
–Paypal and Moneybookers Payment Scripts for Digital Products from quickpayscript.com – VALUE $40
Giveaway of 3 Design Cocktail Bundle Each Worth $829
Designious.com is happy to giveaway 3 Design Cocktail Bundle Each Worth $829. Check below:
How To Enter?
– All you have to do is to Tweet this giveaway and leave a comment here telling why you want this.
– The contest will end on Sunday 31st October 2010 and winners will be announced on Monday 1st November 2010.
– Good Luck to everyone.
FTC guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials by being truthful in your review and disclose in full that Designious has provided prizing, but all thoughts and opinions are strictly our own.