Picking out new nail designs may be something that you do daily, just for fun, but why not choose designs that connect with holidays? This can be festive and fun in any season, and it also ensures that your nails will match with whatever outfit you decide to wear. You will find that there are many holidays for which designs have already been created, or you can come up with your own.
The most important thing to remember is just to have fun with it. It does not have to be perfect. As long as it is clear that you were trying to create a design to match the day, people are going to notice and they are going to love it. You will be excited and confident about the way that you look with these nail designs.
1. The Fourth of July. It is easy to make great nail art for the Fourth as long as you just use red, white and blue. The classic idea would be to draw a small flag on each fingernail. This will look terrific, but it is a bit tedious. You may want to consider painting red and white on every other finger on one hand and then painting all of the nails on the other hand blue with stars on them.
2. Christmas. When looking for good nail art for the Christmas season, you certainly have a lot of options. You could paint Christmas trees, stars, wreaths or presents. For the best effect, try picking out a different image for each finger, making a festive collage.
3. Valentine’s Day. On this day that is devoted to love, you may want to learn how to draw a rose and then paint one on each fingernail, on a white background. You could also paint white roses on a red background. You will find that it is not actually that hard to learn how to draw a rose, especially when it can be so small. For an even easier idea, though, you could just paint them red and pink, alternating between each finger.
4. Easter. Pastel colors rule the day on Easter Sunday. Try incorporating some other elements of the day into your design by painting each nail in a different pastel so that they look like a series of little Easter eggs. You could even paint one white just to make sure that people understand what your intent was.
5. New Year’s Eve. NYE is all about glitz and glamor. If you desire, you can look for specific nail designs that contain the date or just the year. However, it might be best just to paint your nails a sparkling gold or silver; you could even paint them black if it matches your dress.
Mouseover to see this author's bio. Nisha is the head blogger for Slodive.com. She loves tattoos and inspirational quotes. Check her out on google plus https://plus.google.com/u/0/116437517919411097994.Nisha Patel's Archive