You might be rather hesitant to pick short hairstyles if you have never had your hair cut that short before, and that is to be expected. It is a big step, and you really do not have much that you can do if you do not like it. The haircut is going to be there to stay, at least until it grows out, which could take months.
That being said, there are ten different reasons why short hairstyles are actually way better than having long hair. Once you get your haircut, you will quickly see why so many other people are picking these hairstyles today, and you’ll be glad that you did.
6. Your hair does not get in the way. Long hair can be a nuisance when doing things like playing sports or riding a motorcycle, but short hair is a breeze. It’s never in the way.
7. You will spend less on hair products. You just won’t need nearly as much of anything that you use. Even the cost of hair dye is going to go down drastically if your hair is not very long.
8. You can grow out new colors quickly. If you dye your hair a color that you regret, you can grow it out in just a few weeks when you have short haircuts, and then you can start all over.
9. You can give away that extra hair. There are many good causes that you can give away your hair for when you have it cut, such as Locks of Love. They will take the hair and use it to make wigs for people who are sick.
10. You can grow it out however you want. When you finally decide to put short haircuts behind you, you get a lot of freedom regarding how you want to grow it out.
Mouseover to see this author's bio. Nisha is the head blogger for Slodive.com. She loves tattoos and inspirational quotes. Check her out on google plus https://plus.google.com/u/0/116437517919411097994.Nisha Patel's Archive